Monday, June 27, 2011

The World Is yours…..

The World Is yours…..



LOL I love that Line from Scarface What a crazy movie and will always be a classic.

But look at the message “The World Is Yours”

Meaning be the best, strive to new heights and never stop going for IT.

Or be a drug dealer ( not recommended)


But back to the original Thought, What is stopping you from being one of the most influential people in your market?

I see a lot of people giving up everyday and saying “I cant do it!” or “this is too much work.” there is a million excuses why you cant do something.

But this post is not about them. Its about how to make the World Yours.

So be positive My step father Years ago used to tell me to say “ I got IT No problem” and it was so cheesy and seemed to be utter crap……. Till I tried it

I have done this same speech to my wife and Kids and Myself and countless other people.



5 words endless possibilities, And the world can be yours.

So To Tony Rushing thank you, I got IT No Problem.


And that is my traffic exchange 2 cents

James Dias

http://it247.co/

No comments:

Post a Comment