Monday, April 11, 2011

If you build IT they will come

But everyone who had done it is successful ….. I hear this all the time


While this may be the case. I hate following what everyone else is doing. When everyone says think outside the box I want to get in the box and think (all-up-in-IT thinking right now!)

BUT I do listen to them and make my OWN plan.

The same can be said for the launch of my new exchange I didn’t do a hard launch. I didn’t build up a huge hype-fest. When it was done I let it go to the world. The hype behind a NEW greatest ever thing stopped impressing me when I got e-mails for 70 new traffic exchanges claiming to be the BEST EVER.

The Idea behind IT is once they try IT they like IT. I ran all the numbers. I could but nothing and I mean nothing could have prepared me for the results I am seeing so far. Hundreds of connections on face book and twitter. 2 weeks old today and have over 350 face bookbook fans. Referrals to sites I have in my down line builder. And most important they are showing IT to others.

I didn’t say IT was the biggest launch of 2011. But to me the people that are getting results right now using IT. That makes me think I under promised and over delivered.

And that’s good business

 Members are coming in and looking around and returning to surf and promote themselves.

And that is my traffic exchange 2 cents!

James Dias
The IT guy

No comments:

Post a Comment