Saturday, May 28, 2011

I have a Social ITCH

Today’s blog post is all about People



While your surfing this weekend think social.

Why because your connections today lead to new opportunities and friendships tomorrow.

No one gets it right the first time and with the traffic exchange world growing (yes I Said Growing) the people that are out there talking about the business and helping the business are the ones that will be successful in the business. HINT They are the ones to get to know.

I firmly believe in a positive attitude. When I wake up and see that my career path is Playing on the internet. I get very excited.

Imagine that you don’t have to punch a clock and want to work longer hours. I’m what they call a small business owner. And I invest very heavily in to my Business.

This holds true to your website. The effort and skills you bring to the site are going to reflect the performance very quickly. And yes you can learn this stuff.

SO here is this weeks challenge Get socially connected with us and others and make steps to growing your business.

Also I reviewed two sites this weekend and am excited to share them with you all.

http://thetrafficexchangeworld.blogspot.com/2011/05/bionic-hits-bionichits.html



http://thetrafficexchangeworld.blogspot.com/2011/05/advertising-know-how-review.html

And that is my Traffic Exchange 2 cents!

James Dias
The IT DUDE!

PS

Still sick! so the post wonders a little but the point is to get connected!

No comments:

Post a Comment